- Article: New Publication in 2019
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
Daily Archives: December 26, 2019
Indriani I, Siregar UJ, Matra DD, Siregar IZ. 2019. De novo transcriptome datasets of Shorea balangeran leaves and basal stem in waterlogged and dry soil. Data in Brief: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dib.2019.104998 Shabrina H, Siregar UJ, Matra DD, Siregar IZ. 2019. The dataset … Continue reading