- Article: New Publication in 2020 and 2021
- Article: New Publication in 2019
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
Book Chapter “Incorporating Social and Natural Science in the Restoration of an Indonesian Conservation Forest: A Case Study from Jambi”
link for details. (@izs)A book chapter, entitled “Incorporating Social and Natural Science in the Restoration of an Indonesian Conservation Forest: A Case Study from Jambi” written by Ulfah J. Siregar, Iskandar Z. Siregar, S. Wilarso Budi, Y. Hero, D. Suharjito, and Hardjanto, Faculty of Forestry Bogor Agricultural University (IPB), Indonesia, is included in the recently published book by Springer with a title of A Goal-Oriented Approach to Forest Landscape Restoration. The book was edited by Stanturf, John; Madsen, Palle; Lamb, David (Eds.) and will provide a valuable reference to graduate students and researchers interested in ecological restoration, forest ecology and management, as well as to professionals in environmental restoration, natural resource management, conservation, and environmental policy. You may see the following