- Article: New Publication in 2019
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Book Chapter “Incorporating Social and Natural Science in the Restoration of an Indonesian Conservation Forest: A Case Study from Jambi”
A book chapter, entitled “Incorporating Social and Natural Science in the Restoration of an Indonesian Conservation Forest: A Case Study from Jambi” written by Ulfah J. Siregar, Iskandar Z. Siregar, S. Wilarso Budi, Y. Hero, D. Suharjito, and Hardjanto, Faculty … Continue reading
Resource person for the training on post mining reclamation at SEAMEO-BIOTROP Bogor (1 February 2013)
Silvicultural aspects on post mining reclamatiom were discussed during the training conducted at SEAMEO BIOTROP, Bogor. As one of the resource persons, I presented a lecture on the obove mentioned subject that were attended by postgard students, mine officers and … Continue reading
JMB meeting of CRC990-EFForTS (Indonesa Consortium) was held at UNJA Campus Mendalo, Jambi. The meeting was officially opended by UNJA Rector, Prof. Aulia Tasman, and led by Speaker/Coordinator Indonesia, Prof. Anas M. Fauzi (Vice Rector for Reserach and Collaboration IPB). … Continue reading