- Article: New Publication in 2019
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
International Seminar and Kick-off Workshop CRC990-EFForTS (19-20 June 2012) Ecological and socioeconomic functions of tropical lowland rainforest transformation systems (Sumatra, Indonesia) On 19-20 June 2012, a kick off workshop and a back to back event: International Seminar on New Collaborative … Continue reading
On 12 June 2012, I finally had an opportunity to visit my alma mater, the School of Forestry, University of Canterbury (UC) at Christchurch, New Zealand. I completed my master degree in forestry (M.For.Sc) from this University in 1994. This … Continue reading
A Mini Workshop on Siberut Conservation Programme (SCP) discussing “New Research Initiative Community Development Initiatives” was held at Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) on 8-10 May 2012. The Workshop, jointly organized by SEAG Alumni Network (South East Asia Germany Alumni Network), … Continue reading