The workshop was officially opened by Dean Faculty of Forestry IPB, Prof. Bambang H Saharjo mentioning the importance of conserving the biodiversity and its sutainable utilization for the benefits of people and planet. Workshop local organizer, Prof. Iskandar Z. Siregar, stated in his introduction to the workshop, that this kind of workshop involving presentation of Phd research needs to be intensified in the future. Further info of the event may be seen under this link.
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia