Within the framework of evaluation on “Environmental Management Performance”, particularly on re-vegetation management of ex mining sites, I visited a gold mining company in West Java (JABAR) and a nickel mining company in East Nusa Tenggara (NTB) to verify some of the main indicators for the success of re-vegetation.
The visits were accompanied by Mr. Tedi Yunanto, a mine inspector, graduated from IPB Bogor. In the two sites, we observed several best practices particularly of interest was collection of local tree species in the nursery for the enrichment program (@izs).
- Article: New Publication in 2019
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.