- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
Visit to partner universities in Denmark (6-7 December 2012) and the Visit of Prof. Erik Kjaer and Dr. Lene R. Nielsen in Bogor (23 January 2013)
During the visit in Denmark, I met Prof. Erik Kjaer and Dr. Ida Theilade and discussed future collaborative research in Indonesia on forest genetic resources and REDD+, respectively. On 23 January 2013, Prof. Erik Kjaer and Dr. Lene R. Nielsen visited Kampus IPB Dramaga, Bogor to discuss the possibility of joint supervision of the new Indonesian PhD students enrolled at University Copenhagen. Prior to the meeting, Prof. Kjaer and Dr Nielsen were received by Vice Rector IPB for Resource and Development, Prof. Hermanto Siregar (@izs).