- Article: New Publication in 2019
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
Invited speaker at the Policy Dialogue – Global partnerships for the Knowledge Economy: Building research and innovation in Higher Education organized by British Council, Yogyakarta (31 October 2012) and Networking Event – European Higher Education Fair (EHEF), Jakarta (2 Novermber 2012)
link. In addition, on 2 November 2012, I gave also a presentation with a title: “Partnering EU Universities: A practical example of IPB’s academic and research collaboration at the Networking Event of European Higher Education Fair (EHEF), held in Jakarta (@izs)On 31 October 2012, I was invited by British Council Jakarta to present a paper at the panel presentation with a title: “Building Research and Innovation: IPB’s Lessons Learned”. This Dialogue aim at providing a framework for the development of effective and sustainable partnerships of two or more Indonesian universities and a UK University with a business link based on the identified research agenda that will be supported by the British Council. The link to business is essential as it brings both sustainability and commercial credibility to the partnerships, however specific criteria are left flexible to allow partners space for an entrepreneurship approach to building partnerships that meet the specific priorities and characteristics of the government, business and HE relationship in Indonesia. Details of the presentation can be found under this