- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- Book Chapter “Incorporating Social and Natural Science in the Restoration of an Indonesian Conservation Forest: A Case Study from Jambi”
External Examiner of a PhD Dissertation (19 July 2012)
The thesis was supervised by Prof Suharsono (Dept. Biology IPB), Dr. Utut Widyastuti (Dept. Biology IPB), Prof. Didi Sopandie (Dept. Agronomy & Horticulture IPB) and Prof Akiho Yokata (NAIST Japan). Ms. Yuniati defended her thesis very well. Congratulation (@izs).