- Article: New Publication in 2020 and 2021
- Article: New Publication in 2019
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
CRC990-EFForTS Workshop on Data Policy and Management at IPB Bogor (22 November 2012)
here(@izs).The workshop were attended by CRC990-EFForTS researchers from UNJA, UNTAD, IPB, UGOE and LIPI. The Workshop was conducted with objectives as follows: i) to identify gaps (e.g. specific circumstances not covered by the draft); ii) to identify contradictions within the draft or inconsistencies with other regulations and laws; iii) to clarify inexplicit or ambiguous rules or wording; iv) to detect and solve controversial issues and v) to finalize the Agreement. A member of JMB University of Goettingen, Prof Kerstin Wiegand and scientist as resource persons, Dr. Heike Neuroth, were present and details can be found