- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Bioversity International: Inception Workshop of the Project entitled “Identification of Timber Species & Origins” and Visit Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), (24-26 April 2012)
Bioversity International organised an Inception Workshop for its’ Timber Tracking Technology Project (Identification of Tree Species & Geographic Origin) in Kuala Lumpur on 24-25 April). The project (2010-2014) will facilitate the practical application of innovative timber tracking tools based on … Continue reading