A visit from delegation from Univeristy of Agriculture Faisalabad Pakistan to IPB was made on 10-15 February 2012. The visit was begun with a joint seminar on horticulture, forestry and agribusiness presenting current research activities of both universities. The visit was officially received by Prof. Yonny Koesmaryono (Vice Rector for Academic and Student Affairs IPB), while the joint seminar was co-chaired by Prof. Iskandar Z. Siregar (Director, Research and Strategic Issue Studies IPB) and Prof. Asif Ali (Director ORIC, UAF). The video clip of the seminar can be viewed in the following link (GreenTV IPB). Details of the visit report made by UAF Pakistan can be downloaded: Report UAF Visit to IPB (@izs)
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- Book Chapter “Incorporating Social and Natural Science in the Restoration of an Indonesian Conservation Forest: A Case Study from Jambi”