On 15-24 January 2012, IPB delegation consisting of:
2. Prof. Dr. Iskandar Z Siregar, Director, Research and Strategic Issue Studies
3. Ir. Lien Herlina, M.Sc., Director, Academic Assessment and Development.
4. Dr. Yulin Lestari, Executive Secretary, I-MHERE B2.C
visited IPB’s partner universities/institution in France, Germany and Rep. Czech with the following travel agenda:
• 16-17 January 2012: Meetings with Indonesian Education Attache, Indonesian Embassy in Paris (Prof. Syafsir Akhlus) and MAB-UNESCO/Division of Ecological and Earth Sciences (Dr. Natarajan Ishwaran and Dr. Thomas Schaaf).
• 19-21 January 2012: Meetings with Tropenzentrum on HEP-DAAD Coordination (Prof. Wydra et al.); GAUG Alumni Ambassador (Prof. H. Kasper-Hehne and Dr. U. Muuss); JMB-CRC990 coordination (Prof. Stefan Scheu et al.) and attending CBD Workshop: Genetic Resources and Traditional Knowledge: Research Cooperation and Facilitated Access.
• 23-24 January 2012: Meetings with CULS, Czech Republic (Dr. P. Chaloupkova et al.) on Eurasia2 mobilities and further new collaborative initiatives.
Some important issues raised during the visit that are necessary to be followed up including:
• Preparation of concept note on integration of DDIP (Double Degree Indonesia-Perancis) and Fast track systems
• Preparation of innovative curriculum for vocational studies at IPB together with French partner universities. Potential study programs are crop estates (oil palm) and supervisors of food quality assurance.
• Preparation of Siberut Conservation Program – Mini Workshop in May 2012
• Planning of HEP DAAD mobilities in 2012
• Coordination of Indonesian Consortium CRC990 (IPB. UNJA and UNTAD)
• Preparation of new call for EURASIA3