- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
Monthly Archives: December 2011
GAFoRN-INAFOR International Conference (Bogor, Indonesia 5-7 December 2012) On 5-9 December 2011, GAForN and INAFOR International Conference was held in IPB International Convention Center IPB Baranagsiang Bogor presenting German Alumni Foresters coming from 8 countries, India, Iran, Republic of Korea, … Continue reading
Workshop on Development of Community Forest Seed Sources (Bogor, 25 November 2011) On 25 November 2011, a workshop aimed at strengthening community seed sources was held at the Faculty of Forestry IPB. In this occasion, a forest farmer named Pak … Continue reading
Guest Lecture on Silviculture in Small Scale Private Forests by Ir. H. E. Kosasih (Bogor, 22 November 2011) On 22 November 2012, a guest lecture on Silviculture in small scale private forests for S1 students majoring in Forest Products IPB … Continue reading