A seminar cum workshop (SEMILOKA) on the above topic was held in IPB on 4 October 2011. The event was also conducted in conjunction with the 48th IPB Anniversary (Die Natalis IPB ke 48) and was successfully carried out in collaboration between Directorate for Research and Strategic Issue IPB (DRKS IPB) and National Agency for Planning and Development (BAPPENAS) supported by Indonesia Climate Change Trust Fund (ICCTF), Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and Agence Francaise Development (AFD). The seminar was officially opened by the IPB Rector, Prof. Herry Suhardiyanto presenting a keynote speech from Vice Minister for National Planning and Development (Ministry PPN/BAPPENAS), Dr. Lukita Dinarsyah Tuwo. The discussion paper entitled ”Pembangunan Kerangka RAN/RAD GRK menuju NAMAs untuk Sektor Berbasis Lahan” (NAMAs framework on Land based Sector) was presented by Dr. Endah Murniningtyas, Deputy Minister PPN. Ten discussants from sector-based ministries/agencies as well as research institutution and universities were present to review critically the discussion paper. Links to the news (in Bahasa Indonesia) on the above event can be found in: News#1 (suara karya), News#2 (antaranews) and News#3 (poskota).
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- Book Chapter “Incorporating Social and Natural Science in the Restoration of an Indonesian Conservation Forest: A Case Study from Jambi”