In this meeting IPB was represented by Dr. Yusman Syaukat (Dean, Faculty of Economics and Management IPB) and Prof. Iskandar Z. Siregar (Director, Reserach and Strategic Issue Studies IPB). This bi-annual meeting discussed topics along the value chain of agriculture production covering areas such water management, seed production, institutional arrangement, post-harvesting handling, human resource development etc.
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia