- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
Daily Archives: October 10, 2011
Seminar cum workshop on Implementation of National Action Plan for Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emission (RAN GRK), IPB International Convention Center (IICC), 4 October 2011. A seminar cum workshop (SEMILOKA) on the above topic was held in IPB on 4 October … Continue reading
Cultivating Sengon trees (Paraserianthes falcataria syn. Falcataria moluccana) on a small piece of land Sengon is one of the favourite trees grown by local people especially in Java due to its fast growing, multipurpose uses and strong demands. Also, a … Continue reading
The 2nd Thailand-Indonesia “Expert group meeting on Agriculture”, Koh Samui-Thailand, 19-20 September 2011
The 2nd Thailand-Indonesia Expert group meeting on Agriculture, Koh Samui-Thailand, 19-20 September 2011 In this meeting IPB was represented by Dr. Yusman Syaukat (Dean, Faculty of Economics and Management IPB) and Prof. Iskandar Z. Siregar (Director, Reserach and Strategic Issue … Continue reading
IPB delegation visits to Partner Universities in Europe (9-14 September 2011) IPB delegation led by Prof. Anas M Fauzi (Vice Rector Research and Collaboration) and was accompanied by Dr. Edy Hartulistiyoso (Agricultural Attaché, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in … Continue reading