On 28 August 2011 as scheduled Prof. Ko Harada (Ehime University, JP) accompanied by his Indonesian PhD student, Ms. Henti Hendalastuti, visited our campus and had a chance to meet also Prof. R. Finkeldey (Goettingen University, DE) and his Indonesian PhD student (Ms. Essy Hasnelly) who were also our resource persons for Block Lecture on Forest Genomics hel at IPB. The meeting was preceeded with a lunch and then followed by informal discussion on dipterocarp research. After the meeting, we visited International Collaboration Office IPB (ICO IPB) to meet Dean Faculty of Forestry and Head of International Office IPB. Personally, I was very happy that both professors could manage to come and met at IPB Bogor.
- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia