- Article: Tree growth performance and estimation of wood quality in plantation trials for Maesopsis eminii and Shorea spp.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
Monthly Archives: August 2011
A short meeting at IPB Bogor On 28 August 2011 as scheduled Prof. Ko Harada (Ehime University, JP) accompanied by his Indonesian PhD student, Ms. Henti Hendalastuti, visited our campus and had a chance to meet also Prof. R. Finkeldey … Continue reading
International Symposium cum Workshop -Ecosystem-based Management and Biodiversity Conservation in Forestry for Asia-Pacific Date and venue: 5 – 8 December 2011, Bogor and Yogyakarta, Indonesia This symposium will provide a scientific platform for both researcher and practitioners to discuss the … Continue reading