During my short visit in Medan (Sumatera Utara), I had a chance to visit Department of Forestry, USU and gave a guest lecture on “Genetic variation of priority tree species in Indonesia”. The lecture was moderated by Dr. Basyuni and attended by students as well as teaching staff. The lecture discussed the following topics: research road map, reasearch findings, update on status of genetic variation and outlooks including science – policy interfacing.
- Article: Adaptability of white jabon (Anthocephalus cadamba miq.) seedlings from 12 populations to drought and waterlogging
- Article: Closely related and sympatric but not all the same: genetic variation of Indo-West Pacific Rhizophora mangroves across the Malay Peninsula
- Article: Population genetics of the critically endangered species Dipterocarpus littoralis (bl.) Kurz (dipterocarpaceae) endemic on nusakambangan island, Indonesia.
- Article: An entrepreneurial, research-based university model focused on intellectual property management for economic development in emerging economies: The case of Bogor Agricultural University, Indonesia
- Book Chapter “Incorporating Social and Natural Science in the Restoration of an Indonesian Conservation Forest: A Case Study from Jambi”